TUNE-UP SERVICE PARKER
Honda, Acura, BMW, Mini – Independent Auto Care Parker Colorado
While the traditional definition of the tune-up service has evolved over time, they’re still essential to the proper maintenance of your Honda, Acura, BMW or Mini vehicle. Here at Independent Auto Care in Parker, we’ve found that providing tune-ups has helped countless customers keep their cars in great shape by meeting manufacturer requirements and catching minor issues before they can snowball into expensive repairs.
At Independent Auto Care in Parker, our car tune-up checklist includes:
- Oil Change, Lube & Filter Replacement
- Check/Replace Spark Plugs & Wires
- Check/Replace Air Filter, Cabin Air Filter
- Check/Replace Distributor Cap & Rotor
- Check/Replace Fuel Filter, PCV Valve
- Inspect Fuel Pump
- Replace Oxygen Sensor
- Rotate Tires, Check Brakes and Alignment
- Inspect Vehicle Fluids & Systems
By bringing your car, truck or SUV to Independent Auto Care in Parker for a tune-up service, you’ll protect the life of your vehicle and even resale value. Give us a call or stop by the shop today.